2012 LEGACY SITE:
CHO-K1 Genome Sequence
The sequencing and draft genome assembly of the CHO-K1 cell line has been published in Nature Biotechnology. The genome sequence will provide information for more than 24,000 predicted genes.
- Update [December 2, 2011]
- A series of tutorials describing the general database features and demonstrating how to the search the CHO-K1 genome are now online. These can be found under the General Info menu at the top of the page or by clicking here.
- Update [October 13, 2011]
- The CHO-K1 genome database ver1.0 is now available.
- Update [September 12, 2011)
- Information on the CHO genome scaffolds and annotation are being collected to generate a database to host the CriGri_1.0 genome. This is expected to be available within the next few weeks.
- Update [August 30, 2011]
- Update [August 24, 2011)
- CHO-K1 WGS contig and scaffold sequences are available from AFTD
- Update [August 9, 2011]
- Annotations for the CHO-K1 genome sequence are currently being processed by NCBI and will be posted here when available.
- Update [August 5, 2011]
- CHO-K1 WGS files are also accessible from AFTD01
- Update [August 4, 2011]
- Initial CHO-K1 WGS files are available from the NCBI FTP server here.
- Sequence files for the CHO-K1 project begin with “wgs.AFTD”.
- The currently available files contain only nucleotide sequence information.